Team Leads - TMA/CNA/HHA/Caregiver are the foundation of our Business! Come be
apart of our Growing Team!
Team Leads are responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services designed to maintain the resident’s physical and emotional well-being for those residents living in our communities. This position supports the operations of The Lodges Company with a focus on resident satisfaction, person-centered and individualized care. The primary purpose is to ensure the community has outstanding customer service, assist with special projects, and problem solving for the team.
Who Are We?
We're the Lodges Company! We care most about the people we serve and the people we employ. Our goal is to create peaceful homes where our clients are supported physically, mentally and emotionally. Each home accommodates 5 -14 residents comfortably. We pride ourselves on Family-style care in a home environment.
To be considered:
- Positive Attitude, Service and Resident First Mindset!
- Desire to make a difference and be a HERO with us!
- We love referrals, bring friends, and your current co-workers!
- Quick Start Now Available
- High School education and CNA/ NAR or HHA Certificate preferred.
- Experience in working with older adults
- Be punctual with a good attendance record.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Understand how to use, carry and be responsible for the cell phone while on duty.
- Independent, problem solving skills to manage multiple properties and/or programs.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
LICENSE / CERTIFICATION:
CNA, HHA or TMA certificate (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Medical Specialty: Home Health
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No