We are the Lodges and were looking for a driven Assisted Living Director!
The Retention Coach is responsible for providing leadership, support and guidance in an employee focused approach. This includes ensuring the needs of employees are met by providing and creating a positive working environment and culture. It includes relating to different generations, ethnicity and social backgrounds while thinking creatively and overcoming obstacles. The focus of the position is to increase overall employee satisfaction and moral.
Who are we?
We are the Lodges Company! We care most about the people we serve and the people we employ. Our goal is to create home where clients are supported physically, mentally, and emotionally! Our homes accommodate 5-14 residents! The Lodges operates 12 residential care homes that offer 24 hour assisted living services. Each home accommodates 5 -14 residents comfortably. If you are passionate about caring for others, and creating a safe healthcare environment that feels like home, this Operations Manager position may be a fit for you. Let us know if our values resonate with you:
- Puts Residents Above All Else- Residents are priority and must remain top of mind.
- Dedicated- Unwavering devotion to support our company mission.
- Open and Honest- Productively share feedback with the intention of bettering individuals and the company.
- Takes Initiative- Independently assess and initiate action as you notice issues.
- Chooses a Positive Attitude- Exert undoubted positivity while representing the company.
- Problem Solver- Exercise your mind by creatively resolving issues.
Why the Lodges?
Full company benefits, retirement, generous PTO, great co-workers, residents, and families. Come see why we are different!
Tasks of the Job:
- Evaluate current workplace experience and consolidate observations for presentation to leadership team.
- Observe onboarding and orientation process and continually work to improve process and new hire experience
- Document onboarding and orientation core process and continue modifying as updates arise.
- Ensures onboarding and orientation core process is completed, in its entirety, for each new hire.
- Conduct market research to understand retention trends and leading indicators of retention.
- Conduct periodic employee engagement surveys (leading), review data, and create retention plans to impact.
- Regularly monitor turnover % (lagging) and evaluate data for key trends; create plans to impact.
- Work in collaboration with Operations Manager(s) to organize employee events.
- Ensures appreciation / recognition programs are in place, and leaders are adhering to the program.
- Ensures ‘people-related’ core processes are being followed by all
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Identify opportunities for ongoing leadership / engagement training for managers
- Assist in identifying opportunities for career advancement for current staff
- Maintains communication with employees and leader
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with staff of The Lodges, including providing backup to other staff as needed and appropriate
- Provide proactive, constructive participation in staff meetings, committees, etc.
- Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee orientation: 2 years (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: No